ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Overview of the overall submission and evaluation process:
- Abstracts (maximum of 2 pages) need to be submitted before 15thFebruary, 2018 via ConfTool online submission system using the provided template.
- Preferred Mode of presentation (Oral or Poster). Select Invited talk only if you have valid invitation from the organizers.
- Final notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given on 28thFebruary 2018.
- Authors of the accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full paper (minimum of Three (3) pages and a maximum of Ten (10) pages) by 15thSeptember 2018 via Materials Today: Proceeding: online submission system using the specific template provided by the journal.
- The submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. The reviewers’ comments will be send back to authors along with a final notification of acceptance (accepted or accepted with modifications) or rejection of the paper will be provided by the10thOctober 2018.
- The final version of accepted full papers that will be presented at AFM2018 and published in Materials Today Proceeding, Elsevier, is due by 15th October 2018.
Please note that Elsevier will request the transfer of copyright by directly communicating to the corresponding author of a paper.
For Abstract Submission click here
For Abstract Template click here
Should you have any queries regarding abstract instructions and submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.