AFM-2021, Korea ONLINE CONFERENCE GUIDELINE:
We welcome everyone to the 6th International Conference on Advances in Functional Materials (AFM) hybrid Conference. Read our guidelines for participating more effectively in the conference. If you have any questions or queries related to the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you should check the network before the session. Please use a broadband (high speed) network for a stable connection to the meeting.
- We suggest that you should use a headset to minimize noise issues.
- Please try to find a silent environment and keep the environment throughout a session.
- In case, the security system blocked you accessing on your PC, try watching it on your mobile device.
- If you are sharing the same account with other people, it may cause troubles to view the sessions. Therefore, we suggest please use 1 account per participant.
- Please use only one device (PC or mobile) at the same time to login the session (s).
Watching Online AFM-2021, Korea on Zoom
Zoom software downloaded to your device of version 5.2.1 or higher download the software for free here.
You can test a joint meeting from following site:
Click “Join” Wait a few seconds and the zoom client will run Click “Join with Video” Click “Join with Computer Audio”
You cannot test screen sharing, you can only test the microphone and video.
How to Login and Attend the Conference
All the registered participants will receive login details through email. If you haven’t completed the conference registration, please proceed your registration first.
Before you login, you should agree to the terms: “I agree that all the materials and publications presented in 6th International Conference on Advances in Functional Materials (AFM) hybrid Conference are prohibited for any unauthorized distribution or commercial use.”
Plenary/Keynote Talks, Invited/Oral Sessions
The talks of the presenters who cannot physically attend AFM-2021, their talks will be conducted as online live streaming through Zoom on time.
You may see the session schedule when you click the session title.
Presentations which are conducted live, will not be shared after the sessions.
During the online Plenary/keynote Talks and Invited/Oral Sessions, there will be a time for Q&As. Anyone who has question(s) for the talks, please use the
Participants are able to write down any questions about Oral / Poster presentations to the presenter via Q&A board. Once you upload your question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the abstract you asked.
You should check the guideline before entering the session.